Events on 7/7
Artificial Lifelite features works that merge our conscious and virtual realities into interactive tangible fantasies. By the use of modern and obsolete technologies we artificially map and document our existence, and we are able to become our own virtual lifeforms. Showcasing the relationship between conscious and virtual realities. We enter into the Artificial Lifelite.Featured artists:
- Sagan Lockhart: Photographer for Odd Future based in Los Angeles, and also runs the magazine Fersher showcasing OF artists and close friends. His current exhibition entitled YOUTH is running through the month of June at Suede Studio Los Angeles.
- Kyle Swick: Visual Bay Area multi media artist who also runs the video label, Lavaflower, will be showcasing his own current films. Kyle had two recent film screening at Queens Nails Gallery in San Francisco and Lobot Gallery in Oakland. And will be previewing and scoring a new 3D animated film entitled BIO RIDER.
- Andy Puls: An experimental multi media artist and electronic handyman, Andy Puls will be presenting live processed interactive feedback for mind manipulating pleasure. Andy currently performs as A Magic Whistle and duo project Freemountain Pulsewave with Aimee Friberg.
- Aimee Friberg: Photographer and multi-media artist based in the Bay Area, Aimee Friberg Is one half of Freemountain Pulsewave with Andy Puls. She currently works and represents artist like Lawrence Jordan among others. Some other of her clients include San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Beyond Berlin Film Festival, and NY Daily News. She recently was apart of an installment of E.S.P. TV with Andy Puls.
- Sage Caswell: Producer, Skateboard/ Video Artist/Photographer and electronic musician based in Los Angeles. His current electronic outlet is called Locator, other aliases Timbre. Recently performed at the 2012 EDC Fest in Las Vegas. Sage will be presenting video work, photos and performance.